Over 3-decades of packaging automation expertise
Overcoming challenges is our second nature. We are known to implement out-of-box thinking in line with the packaging automation industry. Furthermore, our perceptive solutions combined with our sophisticated infrastructure have been setting innovative benchmarks in the hot-melt adhesive dispensing equipment segment.
- Hot-melt Adhesive, also known as Hot Glue is a form of thermoplastic adhesive that offers several advantages over other adhesive technologies.
- A few benefits include excellent adhesion, quick set, and ease of use. Also, volatile organic compounds are reduced or eliminated, and the drying or curing step is eliminated compared to other adhesives.
- Hot-melt Adhesives have a long shelf life and usually can be disposed of without special precautions. Hot glue is available in a wide range of polymer technologies and has applications in a broad range of manufacturing and end-use products.
- Hot-melt Adhesives do not require high drying time, unlike water-based or solvent based adhesives.
- They offer the critical advantage of fast processing in production.
- Hot-melt begins bonding almost immediately after application, as it cools down and solidifies.
- This fast solidification is ideal for use on highly automated manufacturing lines
- that require rapid bonding.
- At Mahisa, we provide you with the highest quality Hot-melt Adhesives available in the market at the best possible prices.